Food Safety and Quality Policy
We take food safety and quality very seriously.
HONGWINE INT., a company dedicated to the manufacture of honey, has implemented an Integrated Management System for Quality and Food Safety that meets the requirements of the UNE EN ISO 9001: 2015 and UNE EN ISO 22,000: 2018.
The HONGWINE INT. has established an Integrated Policy, which will serve as the basis for establishing the objectives, based on the following principles:
- Establish an approach based on processes and potential risks as a measure to achieve the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System for Food Quality and Safety
- Satisfy the needs and expectations of the client through effective and constant communication, both internal and external.
- Comply with applicable food safety requirements, including legal and regulatory requirements and other requirements to which HONGWINE INT. You have mutually committed to your customers.
- Promote the continuous improvement of processes, products and services through control, monitoring and data analysis activities that facilitate strategic decision-making.
- Motivate and guide staff towards the recognition of Food Quality and Safety as a permanent task and objective to ensure compliance with the requirements and expectations of stakeholders.
- Maintain a commitment to address the need to ensure the skills of personnel related to food safety.
- Implement production processes in a clean and natural environment, away from the industrial world.
The Directorate of HONGWINE INTERNATIONAL.
May 25, 2020